- Brine helps with various respiratory and skin diseases and serves for general regeneration of the organism
- With the help of ionization, the ambient air is freed from harmful microorganisms. The negative ions produced increase the oxygen uptake of the blood and strengthen the immune system
- Oxygen increases physical and mental resilience. It supports stress reduction, stimulates the metabolism and accelerates wound healing. Blood circulation is promoted. Our performance improves.
The installation in already existing facilities - e.g. infrared cabins - is possible without any problems. Steam baths, caldariums and tepidariums are conceivable as further environments. It makes sense to use the system in artificial salt caves or salt rooms, because the salt content in the air is effectively increased by the SeaClimate ultrasonic nebulizer.
You inhale the microfine aerosols through your nose and mouth, thus clearing your respiratory tract of secretions. Health impairments such as asthma, bronchitis, catarrh as well as allergies can be favorably influenced in this way. If the body is unclothed during the session, caring effects can also be seen on the skin.
The SeaClimate ultrasonic nebulizer is germ-free and laboratory-tested. The natural salts used come from the Dead Sea as well as from Pakistan, because they are particularly rich in magnesium and sodium chloride.technical data:
Aerosol spectrum: 0.5 to 5 microns
Flow: max. 10 l/min (bacterial filter)
Room size: up to 30 m3 in continuous operation
operating voltage: 230 volts ac/50 hz
Power consumption: 35 w
Dimensions: 30 cm w x 70 cm h x 30 cm d
Silicone hose, blue: standard 1 m
Scope of delivery:
- Status output of the operating condition and remote indication of the operating condition:
on - off - FAULT
- Empty mist chamber signal: If there is no nebulizing liquid in the mist chamber, the device signals
Mist chamber, the device signals a malfunction.
- 1 ultrasonic nebulizer Premium
- 1 liter of brine with 5% mass content of dead sea salt
- 1 bacteria filter
- 1 chicken feeder
- 1 mist chamber
- 1 silicone hose each 40 cm and 100 cm
- 1 distilled water for transducer (glass)